Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Socialpunk Edition

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser comes from Socialpunk by Monica Leonelle.



"What?" Cinder didn't understand, couldn't interpret her words, even with a lightning fast computer chip hooked into her brain. 

11 comments:

  1. A computer chip in her brain, eh? Sounds dangerous. Nice teaser!

    Thanks for visiting my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! How are you??
    Just stopping by to let you know I gave you an award at my blog!
    You don't have to make the post if you don't want to, but I just wanted to let yoy know!

    BTW love the tittle of the book!
    Kisses
    HERE: http://booksaremywayofliving.blogspot.com/2012/04/award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. seen this before, but haven't read it


    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/teaser-tuesday-hit-lit-cracking-the-code-of-the-twentieth-centurys-biggest-bestsellers/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I've never heard of this one, but definitely need to look into it.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wondered what it'd be like to have a computer chip in my brain. It would be kind of cool to have access to all that info with just a thought!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Not heard of this one before! Adding to my growing list!
    My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  7. I could use a computer chip in my brain lol Thanks for visiting My TT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a double take when I read the word Cinder and my mind automatically ran back to the book that I've read it from. Nope, not the same book! Socialpunk looks interesting.

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this one! Will be checking it out! :) Your teaser has me curious though! Eep, i hope you enjoy the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm unusual! What genre is it?
    Thanks for visiting :)
    Dee from e-Volving Books

    ReplyDelete