Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Paranormal Reading Challenge Update


As some of you know, I'm a co-host of the Paranormal Reading Challenge, along with Jessi from Auntie Spinelli Reads. Unfortunately, real life has gotten in the way of running the challenge the way I envisioned it when I thought it up. So this post is a reminder of the awesomeness of the Paranormal Reading Challenge and an announcement of the winners from the past 5 months (yep, I was that far behind).

Also, if you are an author who would be interested in donating a prize to the Paranormal Reading Challenge, please let me know!

On to the winners:

February - Ashley from Quiet Concert - wins a copy of Angelfall!

March - Sadaf from Weakling No.14 - wins 2 bookmarks (1 signed!)

April - Lori from Writing My Own Fairy Tale - wins 2 bookmarks (1 signed!)

May - Daphne from Reading Until Dawn - wins 2 bookmarks (1 signed!)

June - Miki from Lecture toute une Aventure- wins 2 bookmarks (1 signed!)

Congrats to all the winners. I will be in touch shortly!

Remember to link up your reviews to be entered to win!

1 comment:

  1. thank you a lot once again and congrats to the other winners! i guess my efforts to read zombies paid off which is great!

    ReplyDelete