Saturday, September 14, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books

Well, I'm still undecided about making the switch to a more organized meme, so I'm continuing on with Megan Likes (New) Books for now until I decide what I want to do.

My order of Maggie Steifvater books (minus The Dream Theives) came in last week and then yesterday I got an unexpected package from Tor. Plus another review book I requested on Netgalley a while ago and completely forgot about, so I'll be trying to squeeze it in my pared-down schedule.

Review: 
Sick by Tom Leveen  -  Thanks to Netgalley and ABRAMS..
The Lost Prince by Edward Lazellari  - Thanks to Tor!



Bought:
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater

6 comments:

  1. Aww the Wolves of Mercy Falls! I really loved that series and I hope you'll too. I have heard great things about Sick! Great haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of Maggie's books but I hope you enjoy them~!

    Great post, chick! <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got The Raven Boys from the YA Sync audiobook downloads ... I've heard so many mixed things about her writing, so I'm interested to try it out. :)

    Yay for surprise packages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to get a copy from The raven boys :D And Sick looks interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Sick book looks really good! I've been seeing it around quite a bit lately. I also need to jump on the Maggie bandwagon, people seem to be loving her!

    ReplyDelete