Wednesday, August 5, 2015

July Wrapup

I'm a few days late with this wrap up, but it's all good!

Books Reviewed in July:

The Road to You by Alicia Whitaker - 4 stars
Rebel Mechanics by Shanna Swedson - 4 stars
Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas - 5 stars

Average Rating = 4.3 stars

I'm a bit behind on my review (watch for a whole bunch coming up), but the ones I got to this month were all positive!

Books Received in July:

For Review:
The Girl's Guide to the Apocalypse by Daphne Lamb
If Then by Matthew De Abaitua


I didn't post a lot in July because I was in JAPAN! It was awesome! Looking forward to catching up on my reviews this month!

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you were in Japan! I;m looking forward to your reviews. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Throne of Glass too! :-)
    Happy August reading!

    ReplyDelete