Saturday, November 3, 2012

Megan Likes (New) Books (6) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (3)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.


Sorry about the sound, I'm not sure why it's being weird. I think I may need to invest in an actual webcam instead of the built-in one. And if you're wondering why I smile a lot in the beginning, my kitten was nibbling my toes while I was recording this!

Swag:
Halloween swag - Thanks to Inkspell Publishing

For Review:
Dualed by Elsie Chapman
Beautiful Freaks by Katie M. John

Free:
Silver by Cheree Alsop

Bought:
Fragile Eternity by Melissa Marr
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
Echoes by Melinda Metz
The Otherworldlies by Jennifer Anne Kogler
Once Dead, Twice Shy by Kim Harrison
Twilight Robbery by Frances Hardinge
Cloaked by Alex Flinn
Eve by Anna Carey

*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

 I reassessed my bookshelf and realized I'd included a number of my boyfriend's books. So I re-adjusted by original count, although after this week, it's still way to high!

Last Weeks Status: 49
Incoming Books: 10
Books Complete: 1
Current Status: 58

8 comments:

  1. OMG! DUALED! Meeeeeep I'm so excited to read that one!!! It looks AMAZING! :D I hope you enjoy it!! :)

    Thanks for stopping by
    Anna
    Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ... that's cute that your cat was tickling you!

    I have Eve! I've heard awesome things about it. And I've read one Alex Flinn book and really enjoyed it -- Beastly -- so I hope you love Cloaked!

    I love the covers in the Melissa Marr series ... they're so beautiful!

    Yay for book sales!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you got loads of new books this week! That's awesome! I finished Dualed last night and unfortunately... it kind of disappointed me. :( I was looking forward to it SO MUCH and I wanted to love the pants off of it, but the main character drove me up the wall. :( Huge bummer! A few people seem to love it though so I hope you're one of them!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo I hope you like Dualed! I can't wait to read that one! I love Melissa Marr! Her Wicked Lovely series was amazing! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dualed sounds so freaking good! I can't wait to read that one. That's some pretty cool swag, love the bat cookie cutter! I have yet to read a Melissa Marr book, ever since the signing I have been thinking about how I must really change that sometime soon. Great haul, I hope you enjoy all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aah, that bat cookie cutter!! That's awesome. And hurray for going crazy buying books (even if you fell off the wagon by doing so!)!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay for Dualed! :D I can't wait to read that one! :D

    And I love that you're track of how many books you need to read on your shelf...although I won't be doing it anytime soon...the number would be ridiculously high! haha especially if I included my Kindle books! :P

    Also...yay for the Book Cellar! :D I'm glad that I'm not the only one who goes crazy in there! haha You got some awesome ones from there! I'm going to have to go in there sometime soon and take a look around...I've resisted for the past few weeks. ;) haha

    Awesome haul this week, Megan! And at least you didn't spend lots when you fell of your book ban wagon. ;)

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think i'll have to do a vlog some time! I'll need a better camera, but I really enjoy yours, Aylee's and Jenni's!

    Dualed sounds SO good, can't wait to read that!

    Book Ban's aren't great. Trust me, they don't work. Hah!

    ReplyDelete