Saturday, June 22, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (30) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (28)

Megan Likes (New) Books 

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

It's been a while since my last Megan Likes (New) Books. With moving in progress for the past couple months, I haven't been buying much, so I've saved up a few to share.


Review:
Screwed by Laurie Plissner
Piece of My Heart by Lynn Madelenna Menna


Thanks to Merit Press for these two!


Camera Obsura by Lavie Tidhar
Morlock Night by K. W. Jeter


Thanks to Angry Robot Press for these two!



Ebooks Review:


The Scourge by A. G. Henley
Clockwise by Elle Strauss
Ruby's Fire by Catherine Stine
Not Your Ordinary Wolf Girl by Emily Pohl-Weary







*  *  *



Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Update's Status: 98
Incoming Books: 4
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 101

Back over 100. But I've be busy I swear!



No comments:

Post a Comment