Thursday, June 5, 2014

Life of a Blogger: Embarrassing Things



Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi of Novel Heartbeat. Each week, we share a little about ourselves and our real lives so we can get to know the people behind the blogs!

This week's topic is Embarrassing Things. I try not to get embarrassed by the things I do, but here's two embarrassing things about me.

1. I'm clumsy, which is not embarrassing by itself, but when you fall down for no reason, it's hard to play it cool.

2. I play Dungeons and Dragons. Seriously though, it's actually really fun and I think lots of people would enjoy it if they looked past the crazy stigma about it. Also embarrassing: I haven't told my mom because she thinks it turns people crazy. True story.

11 comments:

  1. I love this meme! I actually don't think either of those things should embarrass you. I too am, well, not clumsy but just super uncoordinated! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ditzy. Yesterday, I stopped for gas and tried to pay at the pump, but couldn't remember my PIN #. I mean, I've entered the thing a million times! LOL And, there's no shame in playing D&D!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, there's no shame in playing D&D! I'm a Magic the Gathering fan myself =/ haha. I can also be pretty clumsy, which can get pretty embarrassing at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play the D&D board games but not pen and pad, I've wanted to for a while though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I'm clumsy, not too bad, I do fall up the stairs every now and then, haha. Uhm, my weirdest one would be glitter. I have a weird thing about it, can't stand it, which is pretty bad since I work with kids age 3-5. Includes a lot of glitter. I think I found the source of why I hate it, ha.

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you watch the TV show community? On one of their episodes they play the game you play and it looked totally badass! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am embarrassingly clumsy. Like I can't walk across a room without hurting myself and need my own hazard zone sign or something.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm klutzy too. And I don't play D&D, but I do play WoW ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never played or heard D&D but no need to be ashamed :) My best friend is WOW or LOL freak :D I don't play video games as you can see. Anyhow great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have actually always wanted to play D&D! I don't know, I got it in my head at some point that it must be fun and that I should try it at some point. The problem is, I need to find someone to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm clumsy too! I walk into things all the time and always try to play it off, which is hard to do when it's so painful, lol!
    No shame in D&D; I have a lot of friends that play! I haven't tried yet, I'm not very good at strategizing... there's an episode of Big Bang Theory were the guys play a Christmas version of D&D, loved it!

    ReplyDelete