Saturday, April 20, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (29) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (27)

Megan Likes (New) Books 

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

Review:
Demonic Dora by Claire Chilton
Sworn to Raise by Terah Edun

Thanks to Ragz Books and Netgalley


*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 99
Incoming Books: 0
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 98

Making surprisingly good progress during exams!

2 comments:

  1. Demonic Dora looks creepy! I'm also curious to see some reviews on Sworn to Raise! Great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I haven't heard of either of these ones but Sworn to Raise sounds interesting. Hope you like em both!

    ReplyDelete