Tuesday, April 9, 2013
Tope Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favorite Books I Read Before I Was A Blogger
Hello and welcome to my 2nd Top Ten Tuesday. Hooray! Thanks to The Broke and the Bookish for hosting.
This week's list is of my top ten favourite books I read before I was a blogger.
1. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling! I'm going to lump this one all together, since otherwise it would overwhelm my list.
2. Tithe by Holly Black. Tithe was my introduction to gritty YA urban fantasy. And Faeries!
3. The Belgariad by David Eddings. Probably my favourite high fantasy series.
4. Dealing With Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede. Hello, talking dragons!
5. City of Bones/City of Ashes/City of Glass by Cassandra Clare. These books are amazing, what more can I say? Not so much book 4. Should have ended after City of Glass!
6. Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery. I remember my dad reading Anne to me when I was probably 6 years old and it's still stuck with me as one of my very favourites.
7. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I remember being introduced to the Hunger Games while on a camping trip. My friend could barely stop reading to go hiking or roast marshmallows!
8. A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle. I read this one for my grade 5 novel study and immediately fell in love with the series.
9. Artemis Fowl by Eoin Colfer. He was my first book boyfriend, so he obviously makes the list.
10. The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. Because survival is important for a zombie nut like me!