|Sourse: The Broke and the Bookish|
I'm probably becoming fairly infamous for my meme-hopping, but I've decided to try out the Top Ten Tuesday meme by The Broke and the Bookish. Yay! This week is a fun one: Top Ten Characters I Would Crush On If I Were Also A Fictional Character. Yikes! Here we go...
1. Artemis Fowl from the Artemis Fowl series by Eoin Colfer
Artemis Fowl was my very first book boyfriend when I was around 11 years old. Wicked smart, super rich and carrying a sexy accent. Who cares that he's a criminal mastermind right? That only added to his charm. I'm (mostly) grown out of this one, but I'll always have a soft spot for old Arty!
2. Silk from The Belgariad by David Eddings
Wow, Silk definitely swept me off my feet in this one. He's sneaky and tricky, but ultimately I believe he's a good person. Plus,Mr. Eddings through in a tragic scene to make me love him even more! Maybe he will teach fictional me some fancy trading/swindling tricks and I can spend my days traveling the world making excellent trades with my sneaky little Drasnian!
3. Four from the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth
Who didn't love Four in this one. So very badass, yet also protective and all-around awesome.
4. Oliver Wood from the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
So I totally had a thing for Oliver Wood while reading the books and then when the movies came out, well let me tell you! Although now watching the movies I feel a bit like a creeper...
5. Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
My. Darcy! Who doesn't love this snobby pile of hot stuff?!
6. Raffe from Angelfall by Susan Ee
So I'd totally have a major secret crush on him at the same time as not trusting him at all.
7. Archer from the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins
Ok, so I haven't read book three yet, but even after book 2, I still have a crush on him.
8. Bram from Gone With the Respiration series by Lia Habel
He may be dead, but he's still sexy!
9. Adam Brewer from the Frost Chronicles by Kate Avery Ellison
Adam is super mysterious (like secret agent mysterious!) and I like it!
10. Gideon de Villiers from the Ruby Red Trilogy by Kerstin Gier
Gideon would be the guy I had a crush on and totally hated myself for it. He has it all going on: good looks, money, annoying arrogant attitude. Yep, he'd be the secret crush I'd never tell anyone about.