Saturday, January 5, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (15) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (13)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

For Review:
Exposure by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes
Untimed by Andy Gavin
Between Two Thorns by Emma Newman



Bought:
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally




*   *   *


Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 80
Incoming Books: 2
Books Complete: 0
Current Status: 82

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Miranda Kenneally! I love her Hundred Oaks series ... I can't wait to read the newest one. :)

    Enjoy all your reads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miranda Kenneally is amazing! Parker and Jordan are such good books, can't wait to see what you think. Thanks for sharing Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I agree, I love the cover for Between Two Worlds! Haven't read any Miranda Kenneally, but she sure seems to have a big fanbase so I bet her books are really good!

    ReplyDelete