Saturday, January 19, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (17) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (15)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.


 Gifted:

Ashfall by Mike Mullen - Big thanks to Leanne, my EBB Secret Santa, for this one!

Review:

The Crossing by Mandy Hager - Big thanks to PYR Books for sending me this one!
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett - Thanks to Tor and Netgalley



Bought:

Angelfall by Susan Ee
The A Circuit by Georgina Bloomberg and Cathrine Hapka
Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
Hounded by Kevin Hearne

*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 81
Incoming Books: 6
Books Completed: 0
Current Status: 87

Well, so much for moving in the right direction...

3 comments:

  1. Ooh ... Percy Jackson! I need to reread those books one of these days. They're so good! And yay for The Nightmare Affair! That one looks good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have to read Percy Jackson! It's been on my To-Read list for a while now. Hope you enjoy Ashfall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was talks that Ambur, Megan and Myself were going to plan a read-a-long....we should really plan that if we will do. I love those books so much! Excited for the 2nd movie to come out this summer!

    ReplyDelete