Sunday, October 27, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)


Ok, I'm officially switching to a biweekly post of Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews. For now. I haven't done a post in a while, so I have a backlog of books this week. I really wanted to do a vlog this week, but I ran out of time. :( I also wanted o have this post up earlier, but was busy with Halloween prep!


For Review:

The One-Eyed Man by L. E. Modesitt Jr. - Thanks to Tor!
Sekret by Lindsay Smith - Thanks to Macmillian
Cress by Marissa Meyer - Thanks to Macmillian
The Rule of Three by Eric Walters - Thanks to Macmillian
Tin Star by Cecil Castellucci - Thanks to Macmillian
The Riverman by Aaron Starmer - Thanks to Macmillian
The Adversary by Erin M. Evans - Thanks to Wizards of the Coast and Netgalley
Nil by Lynne Matson - Thanks to Macmillian and Netgalley
Anyone But You by Kim Askew and Amy Helmes - Thanks to Merit Press and Netgalley



Bought:

Allegiant by Veronica Roth
Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lainy Taylor

Won:


Antigoddess by Kendare Blake - Thanks to Claire from Claire Reads

Gifted:

Black City by Elizabeth Richardson  - Big thanks to Ambur at Burning Impossibly Bright

Freebies:
Play With Me by Piper Shelly
Iron's Prophecy by Julie Kagawa
The Riddles of Hillgate by Zoey Kane and Claire Kane

What did you get recently! Link me up!

11 comments:

  1. You got Cress how exciting. I am loving your haul. I enjoyed Black City and hope you do as well. Have a lovely week Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great books there! I've read and LOVED Cress. Daughter of smoke and bone has a rocky start, but it's very good in the end :D Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo *high five* for Cress. You have a great haul, Megan! I hope you enjoy them all and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Cress! I'm dying to read it! I almost bought Allegiant this week but decided to hold off. I'm terrified to read it! Looks like an awesome book week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGGG I can't believe you got Cress! I am so incredibly jealous, I hope it is awesome. Some great books you got there, enjoy your haul!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRESS AND TIN STAR OMFG I AM SO JEALOUS! And Catastrophic History is amazing dude. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cress sounds so amazing! Emerald Green and The Catastrophic History of You and Me are two of my favorites, too. I hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm still waiting for my copy of Allegiant to arrive in the post... :-( I also really need to start reading the Cinder books, they sound amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I forgot to say: I'm looking forward to seeing your thoughts on Tin Star, it sounds really interesting. I'm loving this new support for sci-fi in the YA genre. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. AH! Cress! I'm so jealous! Actually, I'm jealous of a lot of your books here! Antigoddess was really good, I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading :)\

    My Stacking the Shelves Post

    ReplyDelete