Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Paranormal Reading Challenge: Ghosts

With Halloween coming up quick (has everyone decided on a costume?), the October theme of the Paranormal Reading Challenge is Ghosts! Yay! Honestly, I don't read a lot of ghost stories because they scare me. Ghosts are one of the paranormal elements that I haven't decided if they are real or not. So they can scare me the most by far because they might be real.
Source
This month, I'll be reading one of those books that everyone in the entire blogosphere has read, but I haven't: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. I hope it lives up to all the hype!



Be sure to link up your October paranormal reviews here!

8 comments:

  1. Ha! I haven't read it either! Maybe I should read it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE ghost stories! Anna was a great book ... I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you really like Anna, I was surprised to be a fan of it myself. I am hoping to read A Certain Slant of Light this month but I am not too sure if that will actually happen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't read many ghost books, because I find them the most frightening to read :P I want to try Anna too, so I'll be starting it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i haven't read it it either but i will try to do my best because i lost some motivation last month but this month is full paranormal so it should be better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the Anna books! They were so well done - hope you enjoy it!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the Anna books, I enjoyed them for something different. Can't wait to hear what you think of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have the same idea! I'm going to read this book before Halloween so I can post a review about it :) Hope it lives up to my expectations!

    -Marianne @ Boricuan Bookworms

    ReplyDelete