Thursday, July 24, 2014
Life of a Blogger: Quirks
Life of a Blogger is a weekly feature hosted by Jessi of Novel Heartbeat. Each week, we share a little about ourselves and our real lives so we can get to know the people behind the blogs!
I haven't done a Life of a Blogger for a while now. Oops! This week's topic is quirks. I guess I have a few...
1. I love putting things in alphabetical order. Especially my books. I find it calming.
2. I love baking, but sometimes avoid it because I hate doing the dished afterwards.
3. I can't read in the car or on the bus, but I can on a train.
4. My boyfriend and I have a special voice we use when we talk to our cat. It's not a baby voice, but almost more like a demon.
5. If I'm eating multiple things (like meat, potatoes and veggies), I have to eat them one at a time.
Jeez, I can't think of anything else. Maybe I'm just not that quirky.