Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Top books of 2014



Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's topic is Top Ten Books I Read in 2014. You are probably going to notice a theme of favourite series!

1. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
2. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
3. Cress by Marissa Meyer
4. Starcursed by Jessica Spotswood 
5. Sister's Fate by Jessica Spotswood
6. The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black (review tomorrow)
7. Waistcoats and Weaponry by Gail Carriger
8.  Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier
9. Crewel by Gennifer Albin
10. The Winner's Curse by Maria Rutkoski

I loved all of these! Unfortunately, I need to leave for work, so I don't have time to fangirl about these or add pretty cover pictures. Sorry!

4 comments:

  1. Great list! Some of these I still need to read but the ones I have, I have loved as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great list! I've been meaning to try Cinder for a long time.

    My list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can't wait to read the Holly Black one! I read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown and it was awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It makes me so happy to see the Lunar Chronciles on here, one of my favourite series. I loved Winner's Curse as well, glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete