Today I'm excited to join the WinterHaven Sleigh Tour hosted by WinterHaven Books. This week, I am writing Santa a letter for my book wish that I hope to receive this season. To see who else has written to Santa, go to WinterHaven Sleigh Tour for a list of participating blogs.
I hope everything is well with you, Mrs. Claus and all the elves. It's certainly felt like the North Pole here with all the snow we've been getting. I've tried very hard to be good this year and I think the only time I've slipped up has been to buy too many books. But there are still a few I'd love it if you could bring me!
- Origin by Jessica Khoury
- Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (paperback please - comes out Dec. 26, but maybe you can get an early copy. You know, because you're Santa!)
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenburg
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (hardcover please)
- Grave Mercy by R. L. LeFevers
- Partials by Dan Wells
- Croak by Gina Damico
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Ashfall by Mike Mullen
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
- Wanderlove by Kristen Hubbard
Thanks Santa. Please say hello to Mrs. Claus for me and give Rudolph an extra reindeer treat!
So, what are you hoping Santa will bring you this year?