Saturday, December 22, 2012

Megan Likes (New) Books (13) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (11)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.


For Review:
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
Entangled by Nikki Jefford
A Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
The 13th Sign by Kristen O'Donnell Tubb
Midwinter Blood by Marcus Sedgwick
Unremembered by Jessica Brody
Hiding Out at the Pancake Palace by Nan Marino
Soldier Dog  by Sam Angus
One + One = Blue by MJ Auch







Free ebooks:

Saving Mars by Cidney Swanson
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by J.L. Murray
Relatively Famous by Jessica Park

*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 73
Incoming Books: 5
Books Complete: 0
Current Status: 78

I just finished exams this week, so I haven't had much time for reading lately.

2 comments:

  1. Etiquette and Espionage! I read that one months ago and really liked it. And I love the cover! And Unremembered! That one looks super good. Happy your exams are over! Maybe you can get some bookshelf reading done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Megan, you and I are the same! We're animal lovers and tend to like animals more than people. I just can't stand animals dying... it is for that reason that I never read/watched I am Legend and Marley and Me, because I heard the dogs died in those. And I pretty much hate any battle scene in which horses get hurt and murdered - which is pretty much all of them. Ugh, makes me sad just to think about it.

    Anyways, you got some seriously good books this week. I'm especially interested in that synesthesia book - that should be good. Unremembered and Etiquette and Espionage, too! Cool.

    Re: Midwinterblood. Thanks for the offer because I remember thinking that one sounded so good! I might not be able to read it before the release date though...

    Hurray for exams being over! Always the best feeling ever. Finally a break to read and relax. I hope you have a good holiday and a happy new year, Megan!!

    ReplyDelete