Saturday, December 29, 2012

Megan Likes (New) Books (14) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (12)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.



Gifted:

The Art of Fiction by John Gardner

Thanks Mom!

Bought:

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
Red Glove by Holly Black
The Painted Boy by Charles de Lint
Embrace by Jessica Shirvington

For Review:

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest



*   *   *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 78
Incoming Books: 3
Books Complete:1
Current Status: 80

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul Megan..and aren't Mom's great! Looking forward to your review of A Sade of Vampire:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books! Yay for some Charles de Lint. :)

    Enjoy your reads!

    ReplyDelete