Saturday, December 15, 2012

Megan Likes (New) Books (12) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (10)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

For Review:
Florence - Ciye Cho
A Shimmer of Angels - Lisa M. Basso
Fractured Soul - Rachel McClellan
Confessions of an Angry Girl - Louise Rozett

Thanks to Ciye Cho, Harlequin UK, Month9Books and Cedar Fort!

Bought: 
Team Human - Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan
Variant - Robinson Wells
Fat Vampire - Adam Rex
Everneath - Brodi Ashton
Beastly - Alex Flinn
Die for Me - Amy Plum
Enthralled - Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong

*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 67
Incoming Books: 7
Books Complete: 1
Current Status: 73

I went on a bit of a shopping spree this week, but they all sound really good and I don't plan on buying anything for a while!

1 comment:

  1. Your video was crazy! That's funny ... my Mac does weird things. :) (Though, maybe it was just like that on my computer? The audio continued to go after the video ended!)

    I really liked Confessions of an Angry Girl! It was a great read. I'm interested to see what you think of Team Human ... I really wasn't a fun, though I did love Fat Vampire! It was different, but very funny in parts.

    I like Alex Flinn! I hope you enjoy Beastly! :)

    ReplyDelete