Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Challenge Wrap-up

I can't believe it's already the last day of February. Time sure is flying! See below for my progress in my various reading challenges!

New Authors Challenge:
So far so good on this challenge! I knocked down 4 books out of my goal of 15. Yay!

1. Claire Farrel - Thirst
2. M.R. Merrick - Exiled
3. Becca Fitzpatrick - Hush Hush (review not yet posted)
4. Nina Post - The Last Condo Board of the Apocalypse (review not yet posted)

A-Z Book Challenge
I'm doing alright in this one too. With the books above, I managed to knock off E, H, L and T.

C- City of Fallen Angels - Cassandra Claire (not reviewed)
E- Exiled - M.R. Merrick
H- Hush Hush - Becca Fitzpatrick (review not yet posted)
L- The Last Condo Board of the Apocalypse (review not yet posted)
T- Thirst - Claire Farrell


TBR Pile Challenge
I'm not doing so good on this one. I choose Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, which I'm not particularly enjoying, but am struggling through. I think from now on, I will keep my Austen and my zombies separate. No Progress.








Completely Contemp Challenge
I'm kind of regretting joining this challenge. I'm pretty sure I entered just because the button was so pretty. We'll see how this one goes, but I think it's at the bottom of my list. No Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment