Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Exiled Edition

 Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
*****************************************************************************************************

My Tuesday Teaser is from Exiled by M. R. Merrick. Can I just say, so far I'm in love with this book and the only thing stopping me from finishing it right this instant is my over-achiever need for good marks in university.Here is your teaser:

"I looked down at my watch, but the minute and hour hands were spinning in opposite directions."

I hope you enjoy the teaser and I hope it makes you want to pick up this great book!

4 comments:

  1. Don't compromise your grades, but I can't wait to see how you liked it once you get to the end. THEN you'll have to pick up Shift - and after that, join the rest of us in bugging MR Merrick to finish the next installment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS cover! I'm adding this one to the TBR pile on that alone. :)
    Here's mine: http://duckduckcow.blogspot.com/2012/02/teaser-tuesday-graveyard-book.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exiled looks good I hope your enjoying it. Thanks for stopping by my TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this book!! I was one of my favorite reads last year, and Shift is my favorite so far this year. Epic series!!

    ReplyDelete