Sunday, February 5, 2012

In My Mailbox - 02/05

So before posting my first review (which will come tomorrow, I promise!), I decided to go ahead and join in with the IMM (In My Mailbox) meme I've seen around. So here we go!

eBooks I Bought:


Books I got for free on Amazon:




Clearly I went a little crazy with the free ebooks, but my excuse is that they were free! And it's not like I downloaded *all* of the free books on Amazon. Follow the links, I think some of them are still free on the kindle store!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, in my book, as long as it's free, there's no shame! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul I'm a big fan of free ebooks the only problem is finding time to read them I have most of these as well on my kindle, new follower.

    www.headstuckinabook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete