Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox - 02/26

In My Mailbox (IMM) is a wonderful meme from the Story Siren that let's you share all the awesome new books you bought, received for review, received as gifts or took out from the library!


I missed IMM last week because I was away from my computer for a week. But upon my return to civilization (and my internet connection), I found my inbox full of approved netgalley requested. Needless to say, I have a lot of reviewing to do!!


Giveaways:
Shift - M. R. Merrick  - Thanks so much to Matt Merrick and to K-Books for running this giveaway!
House on Plunkett Street - Lorena Bathley - Thanks to Lorena Bathley and Vicky at Books, Biscuits and Tea for this awesome giveaway!
 

Review:


The Last Condo Board of the Apocalypse - Nina Post
Dark Magic - James Swain
The Zona - Nathan L. Yocum
Worlds Burn Through - Vicki Keire
Queen of Swords - Katee Robert
The Woman Who Loved Jesse James - Cindi Myers
Bite Me - Parker Blue
Try Me -Parker Blue
Fang Me - Parker Blue
Quest for the Scorpion's Jewel - Amy Green
Prehistoric Clock - Robert Appleton
Beauty in the Beast - Christine Danse
Heart of Perdition - Selah March 
Synthetic Dreams - Kim Knox
The Last Night - Nico Rosso
Gate to Kandrith - Nicole Luiken
Pure - Julianna Baggott
Blood of the Pride - Sheryl Nantus
The Hunt - Andrew Fukuda
The Rook - Daniel O'Malley
Endworlds - Nicholas Reid


Let's just say I will be a busy girl indeed!

11 comments:

  1. You will be a busy girl, but isn't that the BEST feeling ever when you get accepted? <3 it. I have The Hunt, Pure, and Queen of Swords, too. Katee Robert is hilarious on Twitter so I'm VERY excited for Queen of Swords. :)

    happy reading!

    My IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many books! You are going to be busy! I hope you like them all!

    ~Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great ones this week!!! You are going to be doing a lot of reading. ;) I'm wanting to get my hands on The Hunt! It looks so good

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW lots of books!! Great haul!!

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGosh awesome book haul!! I love the covers for The Woman who Loved Jesse James and Prehistoric Clock-- gotta love Steampunk!

    Hope you enjoy everything that you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! Your mailbox is so full of amazingness this week! :) There are so many books on your list that I haven't heard of before, but they all sound really cool! And The Hunt? Oh my gosh, I can't wait to get my hands on that one! :)

    Awesome mailbox this week, Megan! I hope you enjoy all of your books (or at least a lot of them, considering how many you got)! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You really did have a great week! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! I'm DYING to read The Hunt chick!!! Seriously!! *jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a lot of great books to go through! I'm looking forward to Pure and Hunt.

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a lot of books! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm excited to read THe Hunt! I soo can't wait, it looks so amazing :D I hope you love Pure as much as I did, I LOVED it!Dark Magic looks very good too - you had a great mailbox for sure! How awesome to come home and find all those books in your inbox :D

    Thanks for dropping by my blog - sorry I've been delayed in visiting yours :)

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete