Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cover Compare (3)

This week on Cover Compare, I'm looking at the various covers for a book I received for review last week: Speechless by Hannah Harrington.





I've seen the white cover in person and the image of the cover does not do it justice! The texture is very pretty in person and the title is raised. This one is my favourite because it's so unusual! The middle cover is my second favourite, mainly because I find the blue of the right cover a bit weird.

Which is your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. I think I like the middle one the best. It really caught my eye and made me wonder what is making this girl "speechless."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the third one with the blonde girl, the girl from the blue cover seems to be laughing at something :)


    RUTY@Reading...Dreaming


    ReplyDelete
  3. The blue is kind of weird. I think my favourite is the plain white cover. It just suits the book so well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the same order that I picked from looking at this post. :)

    So interesting to see the different covers.
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. The plain white cover is nice! And the girl on the middle cover as REALLY nice eyes. JUST SAYING

    ReplyDelete