Saturday, March 16, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (24) / Reading Through my Bookshelf (22)

Megan Likes (New) Books 

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

NOTHING! Can you believe it?

*   *   *

 Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 102
Incoming Books: 0
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 101

Slowly moving in the right direction. Damn these midterms!

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Good for you not getting any books this week! Those weeks are RARE for me. :) Good luck with midterms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice! A week to actually catch up instead of piling them on! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am shocked! haha Well done, Megan! ;D I got three this week, so I didn't resist as well as you did! :P haha

    Good luck on your midterms!! :D

    ReplyDelete