Saturday, March 9, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (23) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (21)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

Sorry guys, no vlog this week. I had midterms all week and now it's 1am Saturday morning and I just got home (and am enjoying a happy meal).

Review:
Icons by Margaret Stohl
Truth or Dare by Jacqueline Green
The Originals by Cat Patrick


Huge thanks to Hachette Book Group Canada for sending me an ARC of the first two and approving me on Netgalley for The Originals

Won:
Mayan Intrigue by Linda Weaver Clark - Thanks Linda!



*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 101
Incoming Books: 2
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 102

I was swamped with midterms this past week, so not much reading got done this week. But I'm taking it easy this weekend, so expect lots of reading to occur!

FYI: Once I complete, Reading Through My Bookshelf, I'm planning to embark on Reading Through My Kindle. Which is a terrifying notion indeed.

10 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, I had a TON of ebooks on my Kindle and Kobo, but I don't collect them too much anymore. I'm actually really good about cleaning those out!

    I'm really interested in Icons ... I haven't read ANY Margaret Stohl, but I hear she's pretty awesome. I'm just not too interested in series books right now so I didn't want to check it out just yet. But I hope you enjoy it.

    I hope you get some time for reading soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing book haul! Icons, Truth or Dare and The Originals are all on my TBR, they look sooooooooooooo good. I can't wait to see what you think of them! I hope you enjoy all your books!
    Happy Reading!

    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to Truth or Dare and The Originals! I hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Icons definitely is one book I am super curious about, hope you enjoy your haul!

    Kristin @ Young Adult Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't decided on whether or not to get Icons, I want to but I have heard really bad things about Stohl's writing which makes me sad because she was so awesome in person. I guess a will decide on that one once the reviews start rolling in. Truth or Dare looks so awesome! Fabulous haul Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading Through My Kindle! Yup, that might be scary. I don't tend to look at the ebooks I've downloaded as much as the physical books I can see on my bookshelf, but I have a feeling it's not good... I'm looking forward to reading Icons and The Originals, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really interested in how ICONS is! I look forward to your review :)

    My STS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  8. Icons and Truth or dare look great! :D Happy reading.

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm scared to even think about reading through my Kindle! haha You got some awesome books this week though, Megan! I can't wait to read Icons, The Originals and Truth or Dare...so I'm looking forward to seeing what you think. :D

    Happy Reading, Megan! :D
    Ambur

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay I'm very excited for Truth or dare and Icons! I love HGB! :D Great haul, muffin!

    ReplyDelete