Friday, March 1, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (22) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (20)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

Sorry guys, no vlog this week, since I have a midterm on Saturday (yuck), plus I only got one physical book.


Review:

Speechless by Hannah Harrington - Thanks to Harlequin UK and Netgalley
Emilie and the Hollow World by Martha Wells - Thanks to Strange Chemistry

Free ebooks:
 
Dying to Forget by Trish Marie Dawson

*  *  *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 100
Incoming Books: 1
Books Completed: 0
Current Status: 101

Midterms and assignment ate up a lot of my time this week, so I didn't finish a single book. Oops!

7 comments:

  1. Aww ... I'm sad you didn't have any time to read! Hopefully this week. :)

    Yay for Speechless! That one was really good. I'm not terribly fond of that cover ... I have the plain white one and I think it works really well with the story!

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard such amazing things about Speechless; I really need to get around to reading it. I hope you enjoy it, along with your other new books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I liked Hannah Harrington's first book Saving June.. been meaning to read Speechless too!

    I haven't heard of Dying to Forget but that synopsis sounds INTENSE! Wow! 0_0

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Michele | Stacking the Shelves | Giveaway #1 & 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. Midterms are no fun. I can't imagine how many books I have in my shelf that haven't been read yet. You're brave to post numbers; I'd lose focus if I actually counted how many I still have left to read... Enjoy your week, and I hope you have more time for reading!

    Thanks for visiting my haul.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awe, midterms :S

    I've had Speechless for awhile now but haven't had a chance to pick it up :S I hope you enjoy all your books!

    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Lauren @ Lose Time Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh looks good! Can't wait to see what you think about them :)

    Sunny @ Blue Sky Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. Speechless is supposed to be really good! I loved Hannah's previous book so this one is definitely on my wishlist. :) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete