Saturday, March 23, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (25) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (23)

Megan Likes (New) Books 

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

Another week of NOTHING! This is madness! Although I do have a doortag from Fedex to go pick up on Monday.

*   *   *

 Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 101
Incoming Books: 0
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 100

Woo, back down to 100! Must keep moving downwards...

2 comments:

  1. I go weeks without anything, as well. I don't mind really - allows me to actually make progress on getting through my books! Though it is always exciting to get doortags!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! Good for you! I RARELY have weeks where I don't accumulate books ... hence, the borderline 300 books on my TBR ... yikes!

    ReplyDelete