Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Cover Compare (6): Zombies Don't Cry

Last month I read Zombies Don't Cry by Rusty Fischer for Zombie month of the Paranormal Reading Challenge and now I'm featuring it again for the return of Cover Compare.

This ones appears to have gotten a cover change when the paperback changed publishers (I think that's what happened). Anyway, I prefer the old cover for sure. The yellow on the new one looks out of place and the placement of the words on her cheeks made me think the girl has really bizarre eyelashes. Plus I feel like the girl on the old cover looks more like a zombie.

old cover (Medallion Press)
new cover (Electric Monkey)





















And just for fun, here are a couple of foreign language editions! I actually love the Italian cover the best!
Italian
Spanish

1 comment:

  1. Ooh the Italian one is definitely the best! And yeah I definitely prefer the old cover too, not a fan of the new one at all.

    ReplyDelete