Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Teaser Tuesday - Straight to Hell Edition

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


***

This week my teaser comes from Straight to Hell (Lilith Straight #1) by Michelle Scott. I'll be participating in the blog tour next month! I just started it, but so far it seems like a really fun read! I cheated a little this week and posted a whole paragraph instead of 2 sentences. Bad blogger!

Dead. The word hit like a jab to the solar plexus, and I sank backwards in my seat. "I can't be dead! I know I was hit by a car, but still..." I stood up. "I mean, look at me! I look fine. I feel fine." I spun in a little circle. "No injuries. No scars." (page 39)

5 comments:

  1. No body? Or super body?

    Great teaser. Please check out my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Great teaser. That sounds like a great start! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, it would suck to find out you died... at least she looks fine :) looks like a fun ready, happy reading- Book Savvy Babe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the blurb, Megan! I'm so glad you'll be on the tour :)

    ReplyDelete