Sunday, June 30, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (31) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (29)

Megan Likes (New) Books 

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.


Bought:
Crossed by Allie Condie



Review:
Weight of Souls by Byrony Pierce

Thanks to Strange Chemistry for the review copy!







Ebooks for review:
The Companions by R. A. Salvatore (The Sundering #1)
The Godborn by Paul S. Kemp (The Sundering #2)


Thanks to Netgalley and Wizards of the Coast for these two! I'll be sharing them with my boyfriend (he is a huge R. A. Salvatore fan).







*  *  *


Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Update's Status: 101
Incoming Books: 2
Books Completed: 0
Current Status: 103

I'm unpacking and I don't actually have a bookshelf right now, so most of my books are in boxes in my closet.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for Crossed! I got book #1 in the series a few months ago so I'm looking forward to picking it up. :)

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have to give that Matched series a try! I've heard so much about it I'm super curious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read the Condie series but I am definitely curious about it. Great haul!

    In other news, I am really excited to see what you think of the book that's on your Currently Reading. I saw that series the other day at the Sherwood Park Chapters and was so temped to buy them! You will be my deciding factor. No pressure or anything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like Crossed! It was a bit of a letdown for me after Matched. The covers for all your ebooks are so cool! But I must resist requesting them on NetGalley... too much to read already! Tempting though. I hope you enjoy all your new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww ... sad books in boxes! You should open them up and give the books a pat once in a while. ;) I loved Matched, which surprised me after reading so many mediocre reviews. I bought Crossed, but still haven't read it ... I can't wait to!

    ReplyDelete