Saturday, June 8, 2013

Paranormal Reading Challenge: Zombies

It's time for my most anticipated month of the paranormal reading challenge: zombies!! I'm a huge fan of the zombie genre and can't wait to get started on a zombie read.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5c/Meat_Grinder_zombie_%287265759848%29.jpg

One of my all-time favourite zombie reads was World War Z by Max Brooks. I can't say I'm excited for the upcoming film though...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKz7BeOQzoInt9VrPfwi1tlx2vl-zQ-BqLTJMpS5gxSjHQ-byH1JdKe5ST
Be sure to link up your zombie reads below!

2 comments:

  1. I 'm not fan of zomvbie so it will be a little harder this month for me.
    i'm curious, when we will know the winner's name for teh last months?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone is talking about World War Z! I've only seen the preview for the movie and it doesn't look like there are zombies ... I might see if my library has this book, since I *like* zombies, but not all that much.

    ReplyDelete