Saturday, February 16, 2013

Megan Likes (New) Books (20) / Reading Through My Bookshelf (18)

Megan Likes (New) Books

Megan Likes (New) Books is a personalize weekly meme inspired by In My Mailbox, Stacking the Shelves and Book Haul where I show off the new books and bookish items I've received lately.

No vlog this week, since I only got one ebook Friday afternoon and my spiffy new notebook. But stay tuned for a new feature I'm starting: Monday Vlogs!

Review:

 The Last Threshold by R. A. Salvatorre

Thanks to Wizards of the Coast!

Won:

Alice in Wonderland notebook - Thanks to A.G. Howard!

I won this for making cookies (and posting them on Pintrest)! Such a fun contest and I love the steampunk=y gears on the front!

*   *   *

Reading Through My Bookshelf

Last Weeks Status: 99
Incoming Books: 0
Books Completed: 1
Current Status: 98

Yay, I'm starting to focus on my physical books for the next month or so (maybe longer), so I'm hoping to get below 90 sometime soon!

4 comments:

  1. Gasp! Alice in Wonderland notebook! So cool! And for making cookies? even cooler! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the lovely pictures of the notebook - it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww ... yay for the Alice in Wonderland notebook! Very cute! :)

    Good luck with getting your books under 90 ... that'd be an amazing number!

    ReplyDelete