A couple weeks ago, I reorganized my bookshelves. I actually LOVE reorganizing my bookshelves, although they always need to be in some kind of order (90% of the time alphabetical). This time, I separated my read and unread books. It was terrible! I actually currently have more unread books than books I've finished. To be fair, I do tend to ruthlessly cull books I didn't love and also swap ARCs with fellow bloggers. Regardless, nobody needs as many unread books as I have!
|Here's my TBR bookshelf in all it's shameful glory!|
So when I saw Take Control of Your TBR Pile, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer, I knew I was in! I need this!
Ok, here's the rules:
- Link-up! This is open to everyone. If you do not have a blog then link your Facebook or Goodreads account.
- Make a Goals/updates/Results post (can be combined)
- Beginning March 1st, 2014 and ending March 31, 2014 at midnight read books from your TBR pile ALL books must have been published before March 2014.
- Post a review to Goodreads, your blog or Facebook then link it to the Rafflecopter for an entry. (review only needs to be a short one)
- You can combine events, challenges etc.
- No novellas for this one peeps
- The rafflecopter will allow you to enter up to two books daily, so update as soon as you finish a book.
- Earn an extra entry for adding Take Control Button to your blog, or facebook (with link-back)
- Use hashtag #TakeControlTBR
- Rafflecopter will close on April 2, 2014 at midnight and a winner will be chosen. Open internationally as long as Book Depository or Barnes and Noble ship to you. Prize: New 2013 release. I will do pre-orders as well. (may request eBook copy)
I still have a couple of ARCs I need to read in March, so I'm not setting my goal too high. I'm realistically know I can get through 2. So like a champ, I'm going to double that and set my goal at 4. Who doesn't love a challenge!